Please stick to the following rules:
- Be on time. Please note that our sessions start on the hour for a duration of two hours. If you arrive late for your session, you will not be allowed to stay longer.
- You may not bring your own food into Wonderdal. If you want us to provide refreshments, contact email@example.com.
- You may not wear shoes inside Wonderdal. Special non-slip safety socks must be purchased for all children at R40 per pair. These socks are yours to keep. Remember to bring them along when you visit Wonderdal again.
- You may not bring any toys or gadgets into Wonderdal.
- Make sure that you and the children pay attention to all warnings and instructions.
If a child does not follow the rules and instructions given by Wonderdal employees:
- You will be liable for any damage to the Wonderdal equipment as well as any injury caused to other children.
- We will ask the adult who will be collecting the child to come and fetch the child. No refund will be given.
A disclaimer: Use at own risk
For the children’s safety, please urge them to follow all instructions and pay attention to all warnings given by the Wonderdal employees who will be looking after them.
You (and the children) enter Wonderdal at your own risk. Wonderdal is not responsible for
- any injury to you or the children,
- the safety of your or the children’s possessions.