You have the right to
- ask what personal information we hold about you
- ask what information was sent to our suppliers, service providers, or any third party
- ask us to update, correct, or delete any out-of-date or incorrect personal information we hold about you
- unsubscribe from any direct marketing communications we may send you
- object to the processing of your personal information
You can request access to the information we hold about you or correct your personal information by contacting us at 021 205 5624 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It may take us up to 21 days to respond to your request because there are procedures we need to follow. We may require proof of your identity.